Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out
To be eligible to opt-out, you must be browsing from California.
Our Commitments @ The Dildo Hub
- Your privacy and peace of mind are of paramount importance to us
- We promise to always respect your privacy and discretion
- We are always discreet. Your package will never say our name on it
- We will never provide your email or mailing address information to third parties without your consent
- Your purchase will appear on your billing statement as Booty Republic LTD and not thedildohub.com or The Dildo Hub
- We will delete your data upon request
- We will never sell your personal information